Saturday 29 September 2012

Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'

Hiya lovelies!

Yep, I'm late on the bandwagon of this colour and also a little late as it's more of a summer shade but oh well, I still love it!





 Mint Candy Apple is a bright pastel mint green colour, with no shimmers or glitters. It's another great Essie formula, and is completely opaque after 2 coats. It dries fast and is fairly chip resistant (baring in mind I tend to bite my nails!) The flat, fairly big brush makes application easy (on my short nails, would be even more of a dream on long nails!).

Overall, I'm slowly becoming a complete sucker for Essie polishes! The formula is amazing and all the colours I own are very pigmented and just gorgeous :) definitely worth the money, in my opinion!

Thanks for reading! Have you tried Essie polishes? What are your favourites?
xoxo

Bought with my own money. You can buy Essie polishes from larger Boots or Superdrug stores or online for £7.99 each.

1 comment:

  1. I am so desperate to get this nail polish! it looks lush :) xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)