Here are my September favourites, in all their glory, for you to see :)
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - although it does take longer than '1 second' as advertised, I do really like removing my nail polish using this! It does get the polish off quicker than using cotton wool and normal remover, and leaves my fingers smelling nice :) I know there's a Poundland dupe for this, so will be on the lookout for that!
- Estee Lauder 'Pleasures Bloom' perfume - More of a Summery fragrance, but I've really been enjoying this one this month! It's really light, floral and feminine and is perfect for everyday wear.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Eternal Gold'
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Core Collection) - my new favourite foundation brush! Ever since I got this, I've been using it everyday and love it! It applies both my Revlon Colorstay and my Garnier BB cream amazingly :)
- Real Techniques Base Shadow and Deluxe Crease Brush (Starter Set) - I love all the brushes in the Starter Set but these are my favourite, they work so well together and I've been using them everyday since I got them!
- Maybelline Mono Eyeshadow in 'Chocolate Chic' - a rediscovered product that has become my go-to crease colour for any neutral eye look! I even reach for this over some of the shades in my Coastal Scents palettes! It's soft, pigmented and easy to blend and doesn't crease when using a primer or cream base (it does on its own though, like most eyeshadows!)
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus - I got this sample size when I bought my moisturiser and I've been loving this! It creates an excellent base for my mascara and allows me to create the same volume as I usually do with just normal mascara but using less of the product. If it wasn't so expensive I would probably buy the full size, so I just need to use this sparingly and wait for Christmas!
- Estee Lauder Lipgloss in 'Simply Pink' - another sample I got when I bought my moisturiser and this is the cutest lipgloss ever! It's got no shimmers in (which I think makes it more wearable), and is just the perfect everyday shiny pink - love it :)
Not a sponsored post.