As I'm soon to become a fresher at University, I will no longer be able to afford to try new products and spend money as I do now :( this means that there will be more wishlist posts!!
This one is purely Lush based, as there are so many products of their's that I want to try, but can't justify spending the money on.
All images from lush.co.uk
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Sea Spray Hair Mist (here) - £9.95 for 100g - I think this product would be good for giving volume to my hair and to keep it looking refreshed by using natural ingredients!
- Cupcake Fresh Face Mask (here) - £5.95 for 75g - I've heard so much about this and want to try it so bad, but the price is just putting me off :( this is meant to be amazing on oily and acne prone skin, will be on my Christmas list!
- H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment (here) - £8.95 for 225g - Even though I've been treating my hair to John Frieda products, it's still quite dry and damaged so maybe this would help it!
- Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask (here) - £5.95 for 75g - Another product I've heard so much about and want to try, especially as I've had spot breakouts recently! It's gonna be a long wait 'til Christmas :(
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub (here) - £5.25 for 25g - My lips have been so dry and flakey recently, and as they tend to get drier in Winter, I really want to see if this would help them stay soft and healthy.
- Tea Tree Water Toner Water (here) - £3.95 for 100g - My Estee Lauder toner is nearly used up, and I've heard some great things about this one and also as it has tee tree oil in, it could hopefully help my breakouts!
Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these products? What are your favourite Lush products?