Wednesday 26 September 2012

Real Techniques Powder Brush

Hiya lovelies!

I've been in need of a decent powder brush for a while, as my old one shed all over my face, and since I loved my other Real Techniques brushes, I figured I may as well add the Real Techniques Powder Brush to my collection!



To quote 'Despicable Me' (sorry if you're not a kids film fan like me!) 'IT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIEEEE'. Yeah, this brush is that fluffy and soft :)

It applied my powder like a dream, but doesn't apply to much so I don't look cakey, I actually think this brush helps me to achieve a natural looking finish!

So far, this brush hasn't shed at all and I'm sure, like the other Real Techniques brushes I own that it'll wash and dry brilliantly, and keep it's shape and softness :)

The way this handle is made, this brush can stand up, which is handy as it doesn't come with a case or stand like the Core Collection and Starter Set so it can be hygienically stood up rather than lay on a dirty surface.

I like the gold and black handle, especially as it matches the brushes in the Core Collection, and think they all look really professional together!

Overall, I love this brush and would happily recommend it to anyone who was thinking about trying it or needed a new powder brush!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo

Bought with my own money. You can buy this brush for £12.99 from Boots stores or online.

3 comments:

  1. I've also got this brush and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree getting the right brush makes such a difference to the way your make up sits and the coverage!

    vanessa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to get my hands on these brushes, but it's almost mission impossible if you're outside of UK/US :-( I've discovered you through Blog Hop and followed you! Would mean a lot if you'd check my blog out. ;-) x

    Raves 'nd Ramblings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)