Thursday 21 June 2012

ASOS & Dorothy Perkins Wishlist

As I need to go holiday shopping, I thought I would have a browse of what's around on the internet first :) Here are the 5 items I found that really tickled my fancy - though if I bought all of these I think my purse would die :(

Just a little note that I know I'm not the most fashionable person, I have my own style, so don't diss if you don't like what I like, respect individuality :)





TFNC Chiffon Dress in Mint - ASOS - £35

How perfect would this be on a summer evening? It's so colourful and bright but looks all floaty and comfy too :)

Buy here!





ASOS Metal Bar Detail Envelope Clutch - ASOS - £18


I've been needing a black clutch for a while and I wanted one that would go with any outfit I wanted to wear out and it looks like this one would do just that!

Buy it here!




Mint Butterfly Print Maxi Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £45


When I first saw this dress on the Dorothy Perkins website I knew I wanted it and I still do, but why does it have to be so expensive? :(

Buy it here or in store!





Blue High Waisted Shorts - Dorothy Perkins - £23


I think high waisted jeans are perfect for summer as they can be dressed up or down! Blue is a nice and easy colour to match outfits too as well so I think these would be a decent investment.

Buy here or in store!





Metallic Metal Trim Sandals - Dorothy Perkins - £19


My sandals from last summer have had it, so I thought these would be a nice replacement as they would go with anything and can be worn night or day :)

Buy them here or in store!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)