Tuesday 26 June 2012

Clothes & Beauty Haul!

Hi guys :)

Thought I'd show you a few things I picked up from Lakeside recently, mainly for my holiday next week!

First, a quick plug, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to vote for my look in the Bbloggers Unite Red Carpet Makeup Challenge! You can vote HERE! by 'liking' the photo of my entry (the last one), or any other if you think it's better!

Anyway, on to the haul :)

Peacock Metal Trim Sandals - Dorothy Perkins (here) were £19 but bought for £12 in store


These lovelies were on offer in my local store, but not on-line which I find odd :/ anyway, these are the perfect colour for summer and are comfy to walk in all day! Good buy, I think :)

Flower Multi Coloured Vest Top - H&M (can't find on-line) - £7.99


This is lovely, the material is so soft and airy I think it'll be great for during the day and on a night out in summer :) It can also be dressed up or down which I love!

Purple Foil Lace Vest - Dorothy Perkins (here) - was £18 now £10 in the sale!


Once again, this is lovely for summer nights out! It's a little see through so I just put a black cami underneath but with shorts or a bodycon skirt this would look lush :)

Shikha Crochet Coral Dress - Republic (here) - £22


I'm in love with this dress. I love the bright colour, the floatyness and just everything about it! It's going to be perfect on holiday next week and maybe here in Britain too if summer ever arrives!

Blue High Waisted Shorts - Dorothy Perkins (here) - £23


So glad I picked these up! They're going to be amazing this summer and can be dressed up or down. They're also not too short, so I'm not showing my bum cheeks when I wear them!

Feather Earrings - River Island (not on-line) - £4


Love these :) they're so colourful and will be great to add colour to a dull outfit over summer! At only £4 I thought they were reasonably priced too :)

Foundation Brush - Ecotools - £7.99 (Found on-line or at Boots)


I've been needing a foundation brush for a while and this one appealed to me due to it's eco-friendliness! The brush itself is soft, and although I've only used it once, I liked the way my foundation was applied with it.

MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette - Superdrug (here) - £4

Top row, same order as above picture

Bottom row, same order as first picture
I finally caved into buying this. Even though I have a my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette, I thought this one would be great for travelling and at £4, I couldn't go wrong. Most the colours are fairly pigmented when swatched and although I haven't used them on my eyes yet, the shadows seem soft and easily blend-able.


L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks in Dating Coral and Tempting Lilac - Boots (here) or Superdrug - £7.99

L-R; Dating Coral, Tempting Lilac

Top to Bottom; Tempting Lilac, Dating Coral

These are so lovely and creamy and pigmented, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more hype about them! They're as creamy as the Revlon Lip Butters (see my review here!) but stay on the lips a lot longer. Tempting Lilac is a beautiful nude pink with lilac undertones, perfect for everyday wear! Dating coral is a hot orange pink, not super bright, but enough for those who don't want to wear the full on orange lip trend :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

DISCLAIMER: All items were purchased with my own money!



1 comment:

  1. I love love love your sandals! I have some similar ones that I got from Warehouse - and for only £5 (down from £12). They are a gorgeous colour and very summery!

    I found you through BBU Blog Hop :)

    natalieroseanne.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)