Bbloggers Unite are holding a competition to see who can create the best red carpet look, and this is my entry! Although I had fun creating this look anyway, to make it better there is a prize for the winner! See their blog post here to find out more and be sure to follow them to join the beauty blogger community!
I decided to go for a dewy natural face with a neutral slightly smokey eye with a bright pink lip! :)
Sorry for the lighting! My camera wouldn't pick up the shadow at all with the flash on :(
- L'oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Estee Lauder Bronzer in Bronze Goddess (middle of trio at the back!)
- Rimmel Powder Blush in Pink Rose
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
- L'oreal Contour Khol eye-liner in Iced Chestnut
- L'oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara in Extra black
- Revlon Colorstay lip-liner in Pink
- Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in Blushing Creme
Thanks for reading!!