Wednesday 27 June 2012

Everyday Make-up Products

Hiya :) thought I'd share with you my go-to everyday makeup products! My inspiration for posts is starting to run low so any requested would be appreciated!


FACE:

L-R; Blush/Contour Brush; Estee Lauder Blush/Bronzer/Highlight trio; Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (fair); L'oreal True Match Foundation (rose ivory); Revlon Colorstay Foundation (buff); Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (transparent); Powder Brush
I tend to switch between the foundations, which is why I included both :) I have also recently purchased a foundation brush which I will now be using everyday, I just didn't want to include it as it hasn't been in my routine that long.

EYES:


L-R; Maybelline Coverstick (ivory); Estee Lauder Eyeshadow (mocha); L'oreal Volume Million Lashes (extra black); Eyeshadow Brush; Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette


I use the Maybelline coverstick as an eyelid primer, which I find works well. I do use eyeliner, but rarely, which is why I didn't include it!


LIPS:

L-R; Vaseline with Aloe Vera; Estee Lauder Pure Crystal Color Lipstick (Crystal Baby); Revlon Lip Butter (Cotton Candy); L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick (Tempting Lilac)

Top to Bottom; L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick (Tempting Lilac); Revlon Lip Butter (Cotton Candy); Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick (Crystal Baby)
I tend to change my lip colours depending on what I'm wearing but these 3 are my most worn (especially Crystal Baby)! I also always apply Vaseline before my lipstick and during the day to keep my lips soft :)

Thanks for reading!
xoxo


DISLAIMER - all products were purchased with my own money apart from some items which were given as samples to me by Estee Lauder following buying their skincare products.


Just another little note - I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take the time to vote for my look in the Bbloggers Unite Red Carpet Makeup Challenge! You can vote HERE! by 'liking' the photo of my entry (the last one), or any other if you think it's better! Thanks :)



3 comments:

  1. I love the revlon lip butters as well
    http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I really want the L'oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in Tempting Lilac, it looks like a gorgeous shade, just can't bring myself to pay it haha!

    Thanks for commenting on and following my blog!
    Following you back,
    Laura xx

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining my bloghop! Please don't forget to make a post about the blog hop thanks!

    www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)