So here are my 7 things I want to achieve by the end of June: (I will be doing it monthly thereafter, and the goals will probably be bigger - I only have 11 days to achieve these!)
- Lose weight. I'm currently on a no carbs diet, so hopefully I should lose some weight before the end of June and even more before I go on holiday in early July!
- Blog more! As I have quite a lot of free time since finishing my A levels, I want to blog more :) realistically, I'm aiming for a post roughly every other day.
- Be more positive. I'm an extremely pessimistic person, and it's just really depressing to live on the down side so I want to try to be more positive about everything to hopefully make me a happier person :)
- Stick to a night time skin routine. I always follow my morning skincare routine, but at night I'm terrible and usually sleep in my make up which makes my skin look so dull and can cause break outs. So I've started a night time skin routine and I want to stick with it!!!
- Read. I have so many books to get through that I've got from Christmas and my birthday but haven't had time to start due to exams so by the end of the month, I want to get a decent way into (or even finish!) a book :)
- Be more social. I'm guilty of blowing off seeing my friends to laze in front of the TV with my boyfriend which is TERRIBLE I know :( and since most of my friends are back from uni soon, I want to see them as much as possible to catch up and have a laugh :)
- Don't have any regrets. This is a new life goal for me since my boyfriend and I went through a rough stage. As well as being positive, I don't want to regret a single thing I do and I want to take advantage of every opportunity I get even if it's little things :)
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out Louise's post and join in!!