Wednesday 13 June 2012

UPDATE

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, I've had important exams and now they're finished, I can get back into this :)

I want to write posts that others will find as interesting as I do so I thought I would let you guys know what I have planned then you can comment and let me know what you'd most like to read and what you'd maybe not like to read.

I plan on doing more FOTD and OOTD posts, a post about my skin care routine, an update on my weight loss, review on my favourite mascara, my top 5 lip products and maybe something different like my top 5 iPhone apps or my top 5 youtubers? Any other ideas are welcomed :)

I will post properly soon, but please comment and let me know what you would most like to read :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)