I'm loving some of the autumn/winter 2012 trends that brands are coming out with so thought I'd share with you guys my favourites!
Wow the majority of the clothes are dark and vampy though. I love this, but I understand that it may not be everyone's cuppa tea so sorry for the dark theme!
- Topshop Nails in Lead; £6 (here)
- Topshop Leather Quilted Chained Clutch Bag; £48 (here)
- River Island Sleeveless Shirt; £25 (here)
- Topshop Midnight Velvet Playsuit; £45 (here)
- River Island Black High Waisted Shorts; £30 (here)
- River Island Grey Love Cross Print Lace Tank; £18 (here)
- River Island Silver Metallic Glitter Leggings; £22 (here)
- Oasis Matt & Shine Sequin Top; £35 (here)
- Lipsy Embellished 2in1 Dress; £55 (here)
What's on your wishlist? Do you like the look of some of the A/W 2012 fashion trends?
Thanks for reading!