Thursday 23 August 2012

FOTD: Clean, Fresh & Simple!


Lol at my dopey smile!


Hiya lovelies! Another FOTD post - sorry! Let me know if you're getting sick of seeing my face ;)

Anyway, I'm off round the boyfriend's tonight and he likes natural looking makeup which I think I've achieved here (aside from my lashes but I'm a mascara addict!).

FACE:

  • Benefit POREfessional primer
  • Revlon Colourstay foundation in Buff
  • MaxFactor powder in Translucent
  • Estee Lauder bronzer in Bronze Goddess
  • Rimmel blusher in Pink Rose
EYES:
  • Maybelline Coverstick as primer
  • MUA Heaven & Earth Palette
  • MUA Undressed Palette
  • L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black
LIPS:
  • MAC Lipstick in Hue
  • Estee Lauder lipgloss in Rock Candy
Recently I've been mixing the MUA palettes for eye looks and I love the results I've gotten so far, definitely worth having both of them!

Thanks for reading! Have a nice evening :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks great :) Have a nice time with your boyfriend x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)