Tuesday 3 July 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

I'm off on holiday tomorrow and have just finished deciding what makeup to take and thought I'd show you!

FACE:



Primer - Benefit's Porefessional (sample size)
Foundations - Light coverage; L'oreal True Match in Rose Ivory, Medium/Heavy Coverage; Revlon Colourstay in Buff
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Powder - Max Factor Translucent Powder
Blush/Bronzer/Highlight - Estee Lauder Blush/Bronzer/Highlight Trio*
Brushes - Contour/blush brush, powder brush and sponges for foundation application


I'm taking two foundations as I want to be able to wear a good coverage foundation in the evening but also have a light one for day wear if needed.

EYES:



Primer - Maybelline Coverstick Concealer in Ivory
Eye-shadow - MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Brows - Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Eye-liners - Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black, Black Kohl Pencil eye-liner (came with a set from Boots)
Mascara - L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black
Brushes/Tools - Eye Shadow brush, Sharpener, Eye liner brush (came with gel liner)


LIPS:



Lip Balm - Vitamin E SPF 15 Lip Balm by The Body Shop
Lipsticks - (l-r) Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy, L'oreal Caresse Lipsticks in Dating Coral and Tempting Lilac, Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in Crystal Baby

Choosing which lipsticks to take was definitely the hardest! Recently I haven't been into lip glosses, so I don't plan on taking any. I'm also in two minds about taking a lip-liner but if I do, it would be the Revlon Colorstay Lip-liner in Pink :)

If I don't get round to posting tomorrow then I'm sorry!! I'm back July 11th so expect regular posting after that (and maybe even some holiday snaps!) :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

DISCLAIMER - All products were purchased with my own money accept ones marked with * which were given as samples when other items were purchased.



10 comments:

  1. I agree, choosing the lipsticks to take is the worst! haha where are you off to? I go on Thursday and im planning on choosing my makeup tonight - hate doing it - wish i could take everything with me :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spain :) can't wait to get away from this horrible weather! Oooh where are you going? And yeaaah I'm probably worse with clothes though, I want to take my whole wardrobe!! xo

      Delete
    2. aww hope you have a fantastico time :) Im off to Lanzarote -
      oh goodness it took me 4 hours to pick clothes out of my wardrobe last night! Im awful :( haha xx

      Delete
  2. I want to try the heaven and earth palette!!

    Happy to be your newest follower! Found you through the blog hop! Check out my blog if you get a chance :)

    xo, Jersey Girl

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! MUA have recently released another palette too that looks like a must to try, it's meant to be a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette!

      Will go check out your blog now, thanks for following! xo

      Delete
  3. I think porefessional is a must have product! I found your blog through the BBU blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree - once I've used my 2 sample sized of it I would consider buying the full sized!!

      Will go check out your blog now :) xo

      Delete
  4. I really would love to try the porefessional primer! :)

    Please check out my new blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really recommend it! Love your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! :)
    The Heaven and Earth palette is my favourite!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)