Saturday 28 July 2012

Recent Buys/Gifts

Just some things I've picked up lately from Superdrug and Tesco, with some Estee Lauder goodies thrown in which my Aunt gave me as she didn't want them!




Picked up these two face masks from Superdrug for 99p each, they're both aimed at oily skin and include many of the same ingrediants however I did want to compare them! I've used the second one and really liked it, will use the other one next week I think :)



Bit boring, but needed a new conditioner as I'm nearly out of my Tres Emme colour protect one so decided to give Herbal Essences a try again as I love the way their shampoos and conditioners smell!


Bless my mum, she picked up a copy of Glamour for me without realising I already had it (twice, actually, for the freebies!) but got a different freebie from the Balance Me range, so excited to try this out as I've nearly used up my Estee Lauder face wash.


When I saw the Impulse body sprays on offer in Superdrug, I decided to pick one up mainly because in the summer, I love freshening up by spraying a scent and I'm nearly all out of my day to day perfume so figured this would be a cheaper option for the summer and so far I really like it :)


Another boring buy, but I needed a new shower wash and thought this looked nice :) It smells lovely, I can't wait to use it!


This was on my beauty wishlist and when I was in Superdrug I had to pick it up and so far, I like it! I got it in the lightest shade which seems to match me fine and it just makes a nice change from foundation. Expect a full review soon :) 



This is the first Estee Lauder goodie and I'll admit now, I absolutely love it! It's one of their Pure Color lipglosses in the shade Rock Candy and it's lovely. I love the scent, and the formula is not too sticky which is good :)


The only lip pencil I have in a bright pink so I was happy to accept this nudey brown lip pencil in Spice! It's a Double Wear formula product so should have decent staying power - will keep you posted on how I get on with this!

Swatches of the lip pencil and the lip gloss :)




My Aunt also gave me this eyeshadow palette from Estee Lauder which is not available for sale so it doesn't have a name or anything and I haven't tried it yet but I really like the look of some of the eye shadows mainly the more neutral colours!

Thanks for reading! What have you been buying lately?
xoxo

All items purchased by me except the Estee Lauder products which were given as a sample to a family member then passed on to me.

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of the palette! I have one of the Estee Lauder glosses and theyre lovely - the packaging is really nice too..
    Ive been using the eye cream free with glamour and ive fallen in love with it - unfortunately its £20 for the full size though.. eep! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those estee lauder goodies look fab!Brownie points for your aunt me thinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh just saw your request for blog links below so mines mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)