Wednesday 25 July 2012

Skincare Routine

Seeing as one of my tips in my acne post (see here) was establishing a skincare routine, I figured I might aswell share with you my skincare routine!

NOTE: I'm aware Estee Lauder skincare is pricey, however as I've had issues with my skin when I was younger, I'm happy to invest money into my skincare if it works for me which it does! If you have a cheap moisturiser that works for you, great :) I'm not telling you what to buy, I'm telling you what works for me.

L-R: Garnier Pure 3in1 Wash, Scrub & Mask / Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser / Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Toner / Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin-tone Illuminator / Estee Lauder Daywear Oil Free Moisturiser / Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes.

These products are what I have been using recently, however, most of them have been in my routine for years!

Garnier Pure 3in1 Wash, Scrub & Mask - I mentioned this in my June favourites and figured I may aswell mention it now! I love this stuff, it makes a great scrub and mask and I just love it! I always try to have a scrub and mask in my routine so this product is great as it does both!

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Cleanser - I got this for my birthday, but I admit I'm not too keen on it, I'm just using it up now. It gets off my makeup fine, however it stings like a b*tch when it gets in my eyes! Personally, I think what's the point in a face wash if it hurts so much when you get it in your eyes?! Anyway, I always have a face wash in my routine so this is just what I'm currently using :)

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Toner - I've only recently added this to my routine but I love it! I never used to see the point in a toner however my skin loves this, it feels so cool and nice on my skin.

Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin-tone Illuminator - I'm aware this product is expensive, and to be completely honest, it probably isn't worth the amount of money that you pay, but I do love this stuff. My skin becomes instantly even toned and all red patches disappear, it's amazing! But I understand how some people don't think it's worth the money and to be honest, I could live without it. However, it does feel amazing and look pretty good on the skin though! I usually get this for Christmas or my birthday as a treat, don't judge me haha!

Estee Lauder DayWear Oil Free Moisturiser - I love love love this moisturiser, it's been a staple in my skincare routine for years (I originally used the normal DayWear, now I use the oil free formula) and even when I try new moisturisers, they never live up to this! I love the fresh scent, the cool, creamy texture and how moisturised it leaves my skin!

Simple Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes - I love Simple face wipes, but these specific kind are new to me and I really like them. I have honestly noticed a difference in my skin, it's definitely less oily. My boyfriend even uses these when he's round mine as they help his skin too!

So that's my skincare routine! Any questions or suggestions for any other posts leave a comment or tweet me!

Thanks for reading!!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. the estee lauder moisturiser looks great, I always look for oil free ones
    found you vis BBU Blog Hop :-)
    lascenedelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely moisturiser, I couldn't recommend it enough! Thanks for commenting, going to check your blog out now :) x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link so I can check it out :)